Q: What do I need to bring if I want to drive a Jet Ski?
A: Everyone is Required to bring an ID with picture and birthdate. Bring Boaters ID card or certificate if you have one.
Q: What do I need to bring if I want to ride along as a passenger?
A: Bring your ID with picture and birthdate.
Q: What if I do not have a Boaters ID, can I still drive?
A: If you were born before Jan 1st, 1988 you do not need a Boaters ID. Otherwise you must have a passenger that has a Boaters ID present if you are between the age range of 18-32.
Q: What if neither me nor my passenger do not have a Boaters ID?
A: We recommend a Free boaters exam online which is . It may take three hours or less to finish. Once completed print out your certificate to use temporarily until you have received your hard copy in the mail. There are also yearly permit available for $10 25 questions on
Q: How old must I be to rent a jet ski on my own without a parent?
A: You must be 18 or older to rent a jet ski. Kids 12 and under ride free with paying adult(per payment). All ages under the age of 32 must have a boaters i.d./permit in order to drive a personal watercraft by the florida state law.
Q: Are there age restrictions on riding Jet skis, Wake Boarding, Tubing, or Standup Paddle boards?
A: We recommend ages 8+ for Jet ski rides, 13+ for Wake Boarding, 10+ for Tubing, Kayaking, and Paddle boarding. Parents' discretion for children ages 6 & up. Must sign parent/guardian permission slip on the back of each waiver per child.
Q: Where are you located?
A: We are a mobile service located in Central Florida, we bring the activities to you! We have a select list of Lakes we will operate on.
Q: Can I have the address?
Addresses are given out during the processing of your appointment. We keep this information private for the safety and privacy of our guests with appointments.
Q: Do you offer a pre-ride, pre-training session?
A: Yes, it is required.
Q: Do I have to sign a waiver if I am just a passenger?
A: Everyone that is participating in any activity must sign a waiver before engaging in anything.
Q; What forms of payment do you accept?
A: We only accept payments made online through our website prior to your arrival.
Q: What is your refund policy?
A: We will give refunds when appointments are cancelled 48 hours before. Or canceling because of an emergency, if weather is suddenly bad or If we have to regretfully cancel on you. You cannot receive a refund after using our services even if your time was interrupted, cancelled, or terminated by misuse of machinery or intolerable behavior, intoxicated, impaired, etc. You also may not receive a refund even if Jetski malfunctions during your time.
Q: What time do you open and close?
A: We are open for appointments everyday from 8am - 5pm as weather permits.
Q: What if I damage parts of the jetski?
A: Renters who damage any or all parts of the Jet ski are liable for damage costs.
Q: What's the purpose of a reservation hold fee?
A: A reservation fee is for guest with a third party discounted voucher. The fee is automatically included for all guest who paid through our website or cash app. The purpose of reservation hold fee is so no other guest will take your time slot. (This is none refundable!) even if you are not able to show up or cancel on us.
Q: When do up charges occur?
A: Up charges occur during a high demand holiday and guest traffic. We announce a up charge of $20 which skips the line if there are any instructors and time slots available.
We are closed on rainy days. We are closed on Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Feel Free to ask any other questions.
OPEN DURING COVID 19 UNTIL THERE ARE ANY CHANGES
We are still open & Gnarly the gator’s friends are here to help! Radical the raccoon has given gnarly black rubber gloves to give to our guest participating in outdoor social distancing activities. Gnarly & the instructors want everyone to get the opportunity to drive a jet ski, kayak, & go water tubing this year. Our job is to make people happy & put smiles on faces.
Social distancing outdoor activities at Gnarly Water Sports llc.
- Instructors will offer gloves to jet ski drivers & kayak guest only. fees may apply for an extra pair at our own expense.
- Jet ski handle bars, tube handles, & kayaks will be wiped, sprayed, and sanitized.
- Instructors will wear mask gloves & shades if they choose.
- we hate to say it but please wash hands before your reservation starts.
- Any pregnant guest, guest with back pains, or sick guest during covid 19 can not participate for the safety of others.
- Instructors have the right to reject your ticket if you do not follow the rules and guidelines.
- once you sign the waiver you are participating at your own risk, you are responsible for any property damage and we are not responsible for any injures.
- accepting reservations only at this time.
- hours are the same (Please text or email to see if we are open or closed today.)
- ski googles are available at the gnarly store online for eye protection.
DEALS>>>>>>>> TILL JUNE 2020
- $70 1hour 1ski deals Sunday - Thursday on cash app & apple pay
- $35 30 minutes water tubing deals Monday - Thursday on cash app & apple pay
- $10 kayak 1 hour ALL WEEK on cash app and apple pay
Any questions or concerns please feel free to text us at 4078215759
Love Gnarly Team